Business Space includes offices, industrial units, research and development laboratories, medical consulting rooms and educational establishments etc.
It is often necessary to keep in mind the potential future use of a property, because of changing market conditions and trends coupled with differing planning considerations, and adopt a flexible approach to the marketing plan, particularly if a sale is envisaged.
Our long involvement in business space agency means we are well-placed to find purchasers and tenants for vacant property, the key elements to success being:
- Accurate property appraisal – getting the pricing and the terms right
- Presenting the property in its best light to encourage interest in the property
- Effective promotion, with targeted marketing as appropriate
- Knowledge of who is in the market and what they are looking for
- The skill of matching the right buyer with seller, right tenant with landlord
- Encouraging applicants to view and negotiating detailed Heads of Terms
- Staying with a deal after solicitors are instructed, to help resolve any issues during the legal process and to guide matters through to a successful outcome
Building long term relationships with our clients often result in us marketing properties that we know well and have offered before, giving us unique market knowledge and the experience to achieve successful outcomes, particularly in differing market conditions.
If you need businesses for your premises, please contact Mark Robinson to discuss how we can help.